Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snowy Day with Takif

5 comments:

  1. Awww love seeing Takif and hey I saw your hand and part of your foot and whoa SNOW!!! Fun in Chicago. Love the video on the blog, thanks Ross.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww...you picked her eye boogies not once but TWICE! LOL Love the video, thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, you cleaned out her socket and eye boogies. That's a great video and what a nice day. I love the snow, too. I'm not going to get much here, though. lyb

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA, Molly did you read my comment before you posted yours? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh girls, Ross is responsible for the little Kiffer and duty bound to pick out eye gunk! I thought it was sweet. I was certainly glad to see that Takif was well taken care of and one happy cat!!

    ReplyDelete