Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mowing in March?!?!?!?!?



Yesterday was a beautifully sunny day and the sky was clear. The temp was approx 55 degrees...not too warm but a beautiful day. And guess what?...I mowed the lawn for the first time this season...OY VEY!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!? In March I'm mowing the lawn...well, that's VB for ya. Oh yeah, I didn't have a picture of it so I give you this nice one instead. I also weeded, cleaned up the yard (front and back) and played soccer for hours with Avi. It was a good day. Mom, I thought of you when I was weeding because I remember us gardening at the old houses and your house now. I know how much you love digging in the ground. lyb

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww you are so right about the gardening Molly I do love it. And, like you, I loved doing it with my children. Playing in the yard and gardening is the best fun. Especially when it is warmer than 55. :-) I havent cleaned out my garden yet because we are still threatened with low temps and snow. However, our day will come and you and Avi can come over and play some soccer and garden and a cookout.
    I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete