Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jessica Simpson wants some...

Sep 10, 2008 02:25 PM CDT
Jessica Simpson talks trash


The News
Apparently, pop princess Jessica Simpson, girlfriend of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, has thrown down the gauntlet to the Eagles, saying in her appearance on Good Morning America Tuesday, "We're gonna kick your butts, too," according to the Dallas Morning News.

Our View
We weren't aware Jessica was a member of the Cowboys, but if she is, her fantasy value is very low. No doubt the members of the Eagles will have a little to say to Romo on the field when the two teams collide.

2 comments:

  1. I value Jessica's opinion on sports as much as I do of Sarah Palin's on finance and world affairs!

    Go Eagles! Oh Yeah!

    I love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA too funny! She's an IDIOT!

    Thanks for sharing! GO EAGLES!
    Love ya!
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete