This is just GREAT!
The whole thing is great but the end is my fav!
then watch this
then watch this:
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
These are hilarious. I saw the second one, the parody on Mark Wahlberg. I heard he was really angry about it. I never saw Wahlberg's original film to really appreciate the parady. I watch SNL just about every week because they are at their best during political contests. I loved when they were doing the Palin rap in front of her and shooting moose and she just stood there smiling. She didnt feel she was up to doing a rap song so the heavily pregnant SNL star did it. The SNL staff got their digs and were very sweet about it too. :-))
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious. I saw the second one, the parody on Mark Wahlberg. I heard he was really angry about it. I never saw Wahlberg's original film to really appreciate the parady. I watch SNL just about every week because they are at their best during political contests. I loved when they were doing the Palin rap in front of her and shooting moose and she just stood there smiling. She didnt feel she was up to doing a rap song so the heavily pregnant SNL star did it. The SNL staff got their digs and were very sweet about it too. :-))
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!...TOO HILARIOUS!!!! I just about died laughing!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletelyb