Wow! I am hopefull I will get my book soon and I live with the Author for my guaranteed autographed copy! It said it would take 4-6 weeks to make. Did it take that long?
Great picture of you two. Love the drink and book! You two are a cute couple!
Yay for Cinqo De Mayo and yay for my book!!!!! I love the pic of you two...sooo cute. Thanks for ordering it and I'll sign it in a few weeks when I see you...yayayayayaya!!!!!!!
Wow! I am hopefull I will get my book soon and I live with the Author for my guaranteed autographed copy! It said it would take 4-6 weeks to make. Did it take that long?
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you two. Love the drink and book! You two are a cute couple!
We ordered it the day Molly sent us the email. Took a long time.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we were celebrating cinqo de mayo yesterday!
Yay for Cinqo De Mayo and yay for my book!!!!! I love the pic of you two...sooo cute. Thanks for ordering it and I'll sign it in a few weeks when I see you...yayayayayaya!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete