Today I picked my first green beans as my first harvest! Yea for me! Four green beans may not be much but its more than I have had since Graystone Road and it feels really good. I also have two peppers ready but they aren't yellow as yet so I am waiting them out. My tomotoe plant is huge with tons of green tomatoes! Fried green tomatoes anyone? I am bagging up the four green beans to share with Molly when I see her next. Where oh where has my Molly gone? Where oh where can she be? I love you all!
Holy Greenie Beanies Mama! That's great! We talked about growing veggies but sadly it has not happened and I don't think it will this year. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Thank you, Ross! I actually ate one green bean after I posted! So now there are three. I just couldn't resist the absolute freshness!
ReplyDelete