Monday, September 14, 2009

Blue Grass Festival







I went to the yearly Blues Grass Festival near Cowtown, NJ over Labor Day weekend. Oh my, no showers for 4 days! I did manage to wash my hair in a sink while Linda poured a gallon water for rinsing. Sure I saved a bit for the ol' armpits. But it was mostly layers of sweat and powdered deodorant for the four days! Peee-Ewwww! But the music was great on stage and we had many musicians stop by the campfire I built to jam with our musicians. Matt's dad had been going to the festival for over 30 years and he plays acoustic guitar quite well so many musicians would stop to play with him. As they were rolling out they would stop and jam with him for hours often departing in the wee hours. It was a great time although we all were quite smelly!

:-)

1 comment: