Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm Sick Because...






Hi All,


I'm so sick. I think I may have bronchitis. Everything hurts on me and I'm coughing up green mucous...yuck. Avi is still coughing and has a runny nose. We're both going to the doc asap next week. Please see the pics and think about the freakin' cause. Take note of the thick layer of pollen and stuff on my car, holy-freakin'-sick-hell, that's enough pollen to invade your hole everything...oy vey.
Avi and Buster were outside with me and being cute, so here they are, along with the sick-ass-pollen.
LYB

3 comments:

  1. Hey Doll! Did you try the cold meds? How was the steamy shower? I hope you're taking it easy and feeling better! Love,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor Molly, it just isn't right that someone as wonderful as you should be so sick. Damn pollen, damn viruses, they sure work nasty stuff together. I wish I could make it all go away for you. Try to rest as much as possible in the evenings. Get some meds to clear out your chest. I love you honey and wish I could do more for you. Hot tea and honey always feels good. Awww.

    I love you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto.

    So what's up with the first picture? Is that your "I'm sick" face or your "I'm angry at you" face - they look similar (c;

    ReplyDelete