




Hi All,
Yesterday the Vlks' officially adopted Monsoon from the Norfolk Animal Management Center. He is the most adorable kitten and I'm so glad that we could rescue him and give him a loving home. He's going to be best buddies with Buster and another son, to Salem. I'm very excited for his arrival into our home on monday, April 9, 2007. He will be vaccinated; tested for diseases; microshipped; and neutrered on monday. That day, if everything goes to plan, we'll bring him to his Forever Home.
I think this is the right step in the healing process from Franklin. I still get teary-eyed when I think of him and I'll always have a special place in my heart for him, but it's time to move on. I'm not replacing Franklin, he was such a unique and special cat, I don't think I ever could, I'm just replacing happiness in my mind, where sadness exists. I think you all can understand that.
Please enjoy the pics that I took of Monsoon at the Norfolk Animal Management Center. He's a real looker. The pics really don't show his true beauty, but you'll see him soon enough.
lyb
וואלה! איזה חמוד!!
ReplyDelete(wow! what a cutie!)
Honey I think I shrunk the cat! He's been "microshipped to the Vlk residence!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo cute!!!
I love you.
Thanks ya'll. Wait 'til you see him in person; you'll fall head-ver-heels in love. Actually, when I saw him I thought of how much Ross loves Takif and Shovav, and I thought "Wow, I could love this kitten that much, too!" Take care. lyb
ReplyDeleteLooks like Monsoon is smiling and purring back at you in the first picture. I think he is going to be tall, don't you think, if he is only 4 months old? Monsoon already looks like he belongs in your arms. Avi must be so excited. Welcome Monsoon!!!
ReplyDelete