Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Someone Knows What They're Doing


Judd Apatow (Director/Producer/Writer) knows how to make one hilarious, mother-f*cker of a film. Not once, but three times has he and the actors (who are also the writers) blown away audiences all over the world. I am seriously considering changing my name to "The 40-Year-Old, Knocked Up, Superbad, Virgin"
These are not so much Daisy films but maybe some day with a mud-slide in her and another one in her hand, may she enjoy the ingenious vulgarity of these films. I am hoping and praying. Ross, you and I are like this (I'm gesturing that we see eye to eye) so I have all confidence in you. And Dean, you are cool, too. Mom, I think you'd like these movies, but only watch them when I'm around so I can see your reactions to each gritting moment. If anyone wants copies of them, just let me know. Oh wait...Dean has yet to find me a suitable burn program (hint, hint). Sorry to let everyone down. Anyway, I LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!! lyb

2 comments:

  1. haha that's awesome! I have yet to see Superbad (FOR SHAME!!!) but saw Knocked Up with Dean in the theater and he enjoyed it.

    When Daisy's ready we'll sit her down with them one at a time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can watch them on AMC on TV together someday! :))

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete