Daisy, that video was so nice. I like the music in the background. And it shows how you take such good care of your clients. I didn't know you had a new horse on your farm. You have to keep me updated with these things, silly. Thanks for sharing your famousisty. lyb
Yay Daisy's famous!! Daisy on YouTube!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should make a promo video and post it on your website. I could help do that if you'd like :-)
Also it would help me to explain what my sister does!! I'd just say "go to the video"
:-)
Daisy, that video was so nice. I like the music in the background. And it shows how you take such good care of your clients. I didn't know you had a new horse on your farm. You have to keep me updated with these things, silly. Thanks for sharing your famousisty. lyb
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwww.....what else can I say? Very nice indeed. Go YouTube Girl, but remmber you dont want a cape! :)
ReplyDelete