This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
Monday, February 11, 2008
"Parking Problems" or "I'm glad I park in the building's lot!"
So there's this sign on my street that warns against parking during the snow. And on Thursday, they ENFORCED it. A lady drove by in a jeep talking through a loud speaker warning everyone to move their cars. And then slowly the tow trucks pulled up. Some people ran out and moved their cars and some were towed away. The tow trucks came 1-2 at a time and at one point there were 11 of them on my 1 block! haha. After all cars were towed, the snow plow came through and plowed the street. It was the 2nd time I've seen them do it and it was incredible!
Ha! Welcome to the midwest. Snow snow snow. I am glad you have a spot in the parking lot too. Remember what a pain it was shoveling out the convertible on Lemon Street? I'm glad you could take pictures of the tow trucks from your apartment rather than fighting to move your car. Good deal, Ross!!
Ha! Welcome to the midwest. Snow snow snow. I am glad you have a spot in the parking lot too. Remember what a pain it was shoveling out the convertible on Lemon Street? I'm glad you could take pictures of the tow trucks from your apartment rather than fighting to move your car. Good deal, Ross!!
ReplyDelete