Monday, February 25, 2008

Photos

The first is from Molly - she sent it to me and I played with it a bit. It was from 2 cameras and I put the photos in chron order and then renamed them to stay in that order.

2008-01-30 Molly & Avi Visit in MD and PA


This is an album from Aunt Priscilla from Jan 1984 - I think I remember this!!

1984-01-15 Park in CA

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Well I sure remember that day. It was a great park. You had tons of fun on the long slides and climbing up and down and you loved twirling around in the tire swing. It was a beautiful day for January. I believe that was the trip we came back to Baltimore and our car was buried in feet of snow!!

    But yes we had a blast. This was the same trip we went to the small petting zoo. Remember how the goat started eating the sash on the same sweater I am wearing in these pictures.

    My favorite picture is with the three of you walking away together down the path. You all were and are still THE BEST. I love you so much.

    Thanks for the memories. They are grand.

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thanks so much for organizing all of Molly's photos, Ross. I absolutely love them. I was so sick all that weekend and missed out on seeing Molly and Avi and ALL THE FUN apparently. WAH!!!

    The pictures are great and I treasure them. Arent the kids great together? I just love to watch them play. Best buds. Its so nice to see how Avi has all these good friends.

    Thanks for the pics, I feel like I was in some way a part of it now. :))

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete