Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Avi's First Day of Preschool






Avi had a lovely first day of Preschool. He was shy and observing everyone for the first 15 minutes then jumped into "Circle Time" and that's when I left. He didn't even realize I had gone. My paperwork signing for my job went well. After I had finished that I went to the Navy Exchange to use some time while Avi finished eating lunch. When I went to pick him up, he had just finished. He waited to use the potty then we left, but he wanted to stay for nap time and to convince him to leave, I had to promise that he'll come back tomorrow, even for nap time. I believe that he loves it at school. His two teachers are very nice and I trust them to take care of Avi very well. We both had good days. How about you?


lyb

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, so cute. Just look at him sitting in circle time. Too cute. The school really is great. The building is beautiful! The teachers look so nice too. :) I can see why you and Avi love it. Thanks for the pictures, they are wonderful. I feel like I am right there too!! Avi is going to LOVE school. And let's hear more about Ima's day, how did it go at the job?

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doll! LOVE the pics, thanks for sharing! Avi certainly does look like he's having fun! Glad it was an easy transition! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be such a relief to see Avi happy and adjusting well to school. I'm sure you'll have tough days of kicking and screaming, but you know about those quite well don't you? hahaha. (c:

    ReplyDelete