Friday, February 2, 2007

Hey All


Last night I arrived back from Maryland around 11PM. I am still tired today from the long 6 hour drive. Avi slept the whole way home. Today I went to 3 different Animal Shelters registering and searching for Franklin. He wasn't there. Tomorrow I'm going to walk around my neighborhood and ask my neighbors if they have seen him. Who knows, maybe one of them has taken him in...let's hope I have more luck tomorrow, than today. I hope this message meets you all in good or better health.
Love, Molly

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doll, I'm SOO sorry it wasn't Franklin! I know you're worried about him. I think you're doing all the right things! Keep us posted! Love the roses, btw: gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, Daisy. I haven't given up on him yet. Josef brought home the roses for me the other day. I am so appreciative of those small loving gestures!

    ReplyDelete