Hi Guys,
Jacob and I finished recording my audition CD last night. Yay!!! We had so much fun. It should be arriving at Amazon.com and the iTunes music store soon. (c:
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
That's quite the microphone there, Rossy! I LOVE the gold...must motivate you to sing better, eh? Do we get a copy of the CD? I'd love to hear it! Do I need to file an official "we're hiring a cantor" request? Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteCan I buy a copy of your CD from Amazon.com? Wow, you are a Jewish Music Super Star! Congrats.
ReplyDeletehaha no it won't be avail from Amazon, i was just kidding. Yes, Jacob's microphone is big and gold. (and expensive)
ReplyDeleteYes, i'd like a competitive salary offer Daisy (c:
This is the audition cd for your job? I will buy it from itunes since it isnt available at amazon. :) Great Photo!
ReplyDeleteI love you.