

Hi All!!!! Today we unpacked and unpacked and cleaned our yard along with powerwashing our house! The environment is very acidic down here so a ton of moss grows around. We had a lot of fun being outside ALL DAY!!!
Take care and we miss you.
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
Looks like fun!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! paper!
ReplyDeleteHey, Molly, Wish I was there helping you unpack like the days of "yore". I realized today that I dont have your address. I got Avi a little something today that I want to mail to him. Thanks for the phone call. I started crying when he said "Hi Savtah". You know, tears of Joy!! He is just too cute. (Takes after his Ima)
ReplyDeleteLove you and Miss you tons. I am so proud of you. Send me your address soon ok? Mwah.
Molly's Address:
ReplyDeleteWork Address:
2901 Princeton Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23325-2015