Sunday, January 28, 2007

TX and My Ear

Ok,
So here's the deal. This weekend I was to go to TX and sing in a concert with Shayna and Devorah. I have been having this ear congestion right? So after my antibiotics were done and I still had the congestion, I made the next appt I could to see an ENT (no Dean, not like Treebeard...hehe). I saw him on Thurs (a Jewish guy who spoke Hebrew to me the whole time, fun). He told me that I had liquid in my ear and I couldn't fly or else i might seriously damage my hearing. SO, i couldn't go! To try and clear it up, he gave me a shot of steroid and a nasal steroid. He gave me Rxes of VERY strong antibiotics (two horse pills twice a day for 15 days!) and a nasal steroid spray. I took everything but sadly it didn't clear up for either Fri (the original flight) or Sat (an optional flight to make it in time for the concert). SO, Shayna and Devorah are flying back now. Sadly I didn't go. And I'm still dealing with my ear. At least I can hear again! The nice thing is that I've been able to get a lot of work done on my thesis. I'll keep you posted!

LOVE YOU BYE

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Rossie!
    Good job on your thesis.
    lyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Rossy! I was wondering why you weren't in TX! Can't believe I got over the ear thing so easily but it really stuck with you! Poor Guy!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete