Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Josef says "The Deeper The Whole, The Better"



Yesterday, we stabilized the opening with 2x4's and reached a total depth of 6'8"...woo-hoo!!!!!! Josef couldn't be seen from the outside and was having trouble getting in and out. Our next step is to build a ladder inside with 2x4's, for ease of access. Als0, we are going to start majorly reinforcing the hole from it's depth. I think we are having too much fun with this. lyb

3 comments:

  1. oops, I mean "hole", not "whole"...oy vey...it's too early to be thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get an engineer to evaluate for safety. There are people who do this professionally. You are taking quite a risk when there is a boy depending on you two being around to take care of him. Please get this tunnel evaluated for safety.

    I say this because I love you, remember this.

    ReplyDelete