
Friday, September 28, 2007
SHN 2007
Hey Gang! Just wanted to post an update! As many of you know, Windy got Half Arabian First Level Champion at Nationals Wednesday with Pam riding! I don't have the official show photos but just some candid ones to share! Also, my friends here have a wicked sense of humor...check out this picture of a shirt they made me:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Windy
ReplyDeleteWe'll get family shirts made!
Mom: I left my throat in PA
Molly: I left my inner-ear in Lancaster
Ross: I left my nose in Philadelphia
Dean: WHERE ARE MY FINGERS?!?!?!
Josef: I know I left SOMETHING in the Czech Republic!
The shirt is awesome! I'm glad you look so great in the photo. I half expected you to be hunched over in pain. Ross, it's like this:
ReplyDeleteMom: I left half of my Thyroid in Maryland.
Molly: I left barf everywhere.
Ross: I left my nose in Philly.
Dean: I left chunks of my fingers in the saw.
Josef: I left my sinuses in CZ.
lyb
Daisy is doing amazingly well for she is really being wise in allowing others to help her and doing what she can to help herself. Daisy needs to keep moving so blod clots do not form after the surgery so she still needs to be active. Daisy being in remarkable good shape and in great health made it much easier for her to do more than most and return to more active dute than most.
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful being her mother at the horse show. I was very proud of her. I told her this several times. Her friends all helped her a lot and were there for her. She is loved by many people as you can see by the shirt they got for her. It warmed this Mother's heart to see her friends gather around her and support her.
Molly and Ross, it's more like this:
Mom: I left part of my kidney in MO and half of my thyroid and some of my hand in Maryland.
Molly: I left some of my tear ducts in PA.
Ross: I left my nose in PA.
Dean: I left my fingers at Ridley High School table saw.
Josef: I left my Sinuses in CZ.
I love you all very much!!
thanks for the clerification, mom! :-) lyb
ReplyDeleteDaisy - Congratulations on getting another Top Ten on Sunday!! Woo Hoo! And really cool that Pam got another Championship for Nationals 2007! What a great year. You know, you don't do so shabby with missing organs, girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me come down to be with you and your friends. The smiles and laughter were great. Bravo to you, Daisy. I am very proud.