You've waited a long time to see pics of my apt and here they are! I have yet to hang photos but I thought it was a good time.
http://picasaweb.google.com/NIN4NIN/20070826SuShYOpeningBBQ?authkey=eogP9cRtEv8
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, so I'm loving the stuff you bought at Ikea...good on ya...but you need to move your bed away from your a/c unit. You are going to get sick with it being right on you. Move your dresser under the unit and move your bed under the windows. Also, put your desk in the other corner so you can look out into your beautiful neighborhood. It'll help you remain at peace and bookshelves will look better along the wall where the desk is. Put one shelf by the door and the other in the corner. This will expand your room, visually. Anyway, I LOVE YOUR HOME!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics. Maybe Avi and I could come out for Channukah. lyb
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, GREAT CHOICE IN COUCH! I love the leather and how the pieces match as a set. But, it would help if you stuck with one color wood stain for your shelves. you need some color on your walls. I'm going to paint you a picture. lyb
ReplyDeleteYay Molly's going paint me a picture...hopefully not of a penis...but yay a picture!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the feedback. Honestly, I hardly use the A/C units and the stained shelf is from NY. Not much choice there.
yay apt!!
Your home is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it and what a steal you got! The light is perfect! You should get hanging plants. What direction do your windows face? It looks like just about every direction. :) How about some area rugs? You may want that for the winter months for your toesies. Your neighborhood is picture perfect. I love everything about your home. You couldn't have done any better. Bravo, Rossi!!
ReplyDelete