Sunday, May 4, 2008

Avi's New Play Area




Hi Ya'll,



I cleaned half of Avi's bedroom and am happy with its result. I emptied about 5 boxes, placed construction supplies out of the way, and cleaned the area so Avi can utulize the space. Now I only have four boxes left. Two of the boxes are Josef's clothes that he needs to put somewhere, one other is Avi's wall-hangings, and the last are misc things that need a home. I'm very happy with the room. Now we just need to finish the other side of the room. lyb

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! The room looks absolutely fantastic. I love it. I am so happy that you can finally show off your creative painting! Glad to see that antique table is being used for a good purpose. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work. You should be so proud. This is wonderful!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good kid! Way to go! Will you paint my room at Graystone Road?

    ReplyDelete