Sunday, May 11, 2008

Turkey Point on May 6!












Yay for 85 degree weather! Avi and I went hiking at Turkey Point with bautiful weather
overhead. We headed down the steep pathway to the Bay this time. We had been going the "safe" way but this other way too tempting. In the end, Avi faired really well with the challenge (with my grip like iron on his hand, ready to lift him at any time, from a fall down over 800 yards) By the time we made it to our little beach, we were HOT! Avi and headed out to the water, shoes and all. Avi and I threw rocks and splashed, eventually with Avi falling in. He laughed-it-off and even soaked the rest of him self (and me) It was a great day. We love Turkey Point. lyb

2 comments:

  1. I am continually impressed by Avi's photography skills. He is an artist indeed. This is very very rare that a child his age would be able to take such clear and aligned pictures like his! Oh and look at you showing off your flat belly! Your day was wonderful. Ha! I work not far from Turkey point and I dont remember it being 85! Wow what a difference the Mason-Dixon line makes!

    I love you and thanks so much for sharing this wonderful and fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to be back at Turkey Point! Very nice! Lots of good memories there!

    ReplyDelete