This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
This is not bloody or violent.At lesst the squirrel knew not to go in the road!
crazy! Thanks Mama! That squirrel was either really hungry or looking to have some fun. who knows?!
strange post, Mom, thanks. lyb
Hey now there was a call for families to post and I met the challenge. I thought it was really unusual for a squirrel not to go in the road! LOLI love you!
that was your point?!?!? oh my.
crazy! Thanks Mama! That squirrel was either really hungry or looking to have some fun. who knows?!
ReplyDeletestrange post, Mom, thanks. lyb
ReplyDeleteHey now there was a call for families to post and I met the challenge. I thought it was really unusual for a squirrel not to go in the road! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love you!
that was your point?!?!? oh my.
ReplyDelete