This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
OMG how many of us will start talking about whose cat is the fittest? My cat works out 30 minutes every day! Bragging away. Yes, and she is a vegetarian. The video is way too funny. I watched the other ones below it too. Thanks for sharing, Ross! I split a gut!I love you!
Very cool...I wonder who the cat was talking to! How'd they teach him to do that?? Hmm....Fidela...I've got a treadmill for you!Love ya!
OMG how many of us will start talking about whose cat is the fittest? My cat works out 30 minutes every day! Bragging away. Yes, and she is a vegetarian.
ReplyDeleteThe video is way too funny. I watched the other ones below it too.
Thanks for sharing, Ross! I split a gut!
I love you!
Very cool...I wonder who the cat was talking to!
ReplyDeleteHow'd they teach him to do that?? Hmm....Fidela...I've got a treadmill for you!
Love ya!