




Hey,
On wednesday, June 13, 2007 Avi learned how to peddle his bicycle by himself. Josef and I are quite proud of him. I hope everything is going well for you. lyb
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
WOW WOW WOW, GOOOOO AVI!!!! Awesome! Can't wait to watch you ride your bike, Avi! xxoo Doda
ReplyDeleteyay! Just point him in Chicago's general direction and I'll see him when I get there...haha
ReplyDeleteThat a way, Avi! Keep on peddlin'! I am so proud of Avi, look at him go! Wow and look at Josef pick up Avi and the bike! I love the picture of Molly standing behind Avi on his bike. Too cute. Great moments in time. Bravo to a wonderful family. Well done all.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
That a way, Avi! Keep on peddlin'! I am so proud of Avi, look at him go! Wow and look at Josef pick up Avi and the bike! I love the picture of Molly standing behind Avi on his bike. Too cute. Great moments in time. Bravo to a wonderful family. Well done all.
ReplyDeleteI love you.