




Well, since my last blog, so much has happened. Ummm...Avi, Josef, and I had a nice Memorial Day. I was babysitting and enjoying Josef's company. Avi had a playmate over (once of my students, Karina) and had fun, and I got to play with Karina's baby brother, Cameron, all day. Josef was working on our yard, trimming bushes, etc. We grilled out later when their mom, Cyndi. A pretty good day. lyb
Wow, sounds like a great day! It shall go down in the annals of all time as the day Cyndi visited Molly. All will know of this event.
ReplyDeleteDid you even see the picture of Avi peeing in the front yard? That was the whole point of posting the blog. Oy vey. And in the picture, Avi is laughing so hard b/c of his stream.
ReplyDeletelyb
What a lovely Memorial Day! Looks like everyone had a great time. Great play time for the kids, they are having a blast. Got the point of the blog and ingoring it! tee hee. Nice that Josef is home to enjoy it with his family.
ReplyDeleteI love you.