Friday, June 22, 2007

Daisy's Horse Show




Hey All! Just wanted to share some pics from my most recent horse show! We were in Allentown, NJ, at the NJ Horse Park. It was beautiful weather! Windy and I did really well. We were awarded two first places, one third, one fifth, and one sixth place. :) YEA!

I've also posted a picture here of "The Gang"...those of us who ride with Pam that all show together! Fun bunch, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Windy looks AMAZING!!!! So do you, ofcourse. You scored really well...no surprise. How do you find time to practice with your busy-ass schedule? "The Gang" seem like they'd be a ton of fun. What's up with Pam's super 80's-ness? She's cool as hell anyway. I'm so glad you are taking time for yourself and fun. Again, Windy looks amazing. Is he bowing in one of the pics? If not, that should be your next goal. Take care. lyb

    ReplyDelete