This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Awww, Gracie!
Thanks to Ross for making this video. I found it as I was organizing my pics. This looks like when I lived in Sewel, NJ. I think Gracie still has as much energy and I think more SHEDDING FUR! But she is a cutie, isn't she?
Mom, You adopted Gracie in Iron Ridge apt. Wasn't it Gracie who Daisy rescued from some guy dangling her across rt. 30? Then you adopted Mish to keep Gracie company? Or was it the other way around? Either way, you had Gracie in Elkton, not Sewel. You had Bold and Salem in Sewel. Isn't it great that Avi can ride his bike alone? I'm so proud. lyb
Mom, You adopted Gracie in Iron Ridge apt. Wasn't it Gracie who Daisy rescued from some guy dangling her across rt. 30? Then you adopted Mish to keep Gracie company? Or was it the other way around? Either way, you had Gracie in Elkton, not Sewel. You had Bold and Salem in Sewel. Isn't it great that Avi can ride his bike alone? I'm so proud. lyb
ReplyDeleteaww how prhshus! :-)
ReplyDeletei couldn't watch the video, it only came up as a photo. Could you try posting it to
http://picasaweb.google.com/
The posting instructions are step-by-step, but if you would like some more help let me know. (c: