






Avi and I spent some time today at Dam Neck Beach. We had a blast. It was a wee-bit cool, so we only stayed for two hours. We weren't allowed to swim in the water because the waves were too high, so we went in only to our knees. Avi had a ton of fun. He chased the waves and ran from them, laughing and carrying-on. He even got pulled under a few times and after I pulled him up, he ran to his towel, wiped off his face, then ran into the waves again. This boy is really starting to feel comfortable with the sea. On the ride home he slept but when I brought him inside, he woke up and said he wanted to eat Chinese. I guess he was very hungry. He's now bouncing off of the walls like he had a three hour nap. Oy vey, if only I had a bit of that energy...I'd be a million bucks.
All-in-all, we had a great time at the beach.
We also have been painting my office. I post some pics of that once it's finished. It looks very good so far. It's very pink, that's all I'm going to say about it now. I'll keep you updated, but I just want you to see the final product. It's going to look fabulous!!!!!
I love you all very much.
-Molly
Sounds like Fun!!
ReplyDeleteI rode my bike past the lake last night and while it's not exactly the sea, it has waves and everything. The crazy thing is that with huge bodies of fresh water (lakes) you get warnings of bacteria like e-coli and swimming is forbidden. But the next beach over everything is find. It's weird, and a big scandal around here. On one of the hottest days this month they said no swimming and then the next day found out they were wrong. I hear it takes 18 hours to do the test and people are fed up with it. crazy!
Incredibly artistic photography, Molly Rose! You should consider framing or entering in photo contest. I love how the lines and colors come together. I think the ocean picture would be interesting in black and white too. Very nice girl!! I dont know how you do it but I am so impressed by you. You get to the beach, paint your office, work full time, and raise a bright healthy three year old. Excellent. You two look wonderful. I guess you have the key. Bravo to you. Thanks for sharing. All I can say is WOW and Double WOW!!
ReplyDeleteI love you google plex! :))
Ross, I am thrilled to hear you have your bike and are now riding and enjoying it. From the pictures you sent before it looks like you will have a beautiful lake trail to ride. So much area to explore and nice that it is flat. I wouldnt stress about swimming in the lake. Join a pool and go boating on the lake. Boating is always more fun anyway. You have so much more opportunity to explore in the boating world. Aye Aye Captain. Oh the fun! Get your own starship and explore.
ReplyDeleteI love you google plex.
Hey Doll,
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! Looks like you and Avi had a TON of fun! The sky and waves are amazing! Can't wait to come down and see this beach! Love ya,
Daisy
PS. Ross the lake sounds amazing too...e coli! UGH! I wouldn't risk it...no matter WHAT the "test" said!