Monday, July 30, 2007

The Swim Before the Storm






Hey,


Yesterday, Avi and I went swimming at the rec pool on Base. We arrived and dark clouds rolled in behind us. We got to swim for about an hour and a half before the thunder began and we had to get out. The fun was short-lived, but worth it. I hope you are all doing well. Josef should be home soon...I'm not sure how many days, but soon. lyb

3 comments:

  1. Nice pool, looks like fun. VA is like the tropics. That's what happened to us too at the beach Molly. Humid days get broken by afternoon thunderstorms. Gee, Avi is getting TALL! He is growing like a weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like this pool, you should see the waterpark on Base. It's very cool. I think Avi is growing like a weed. I tried to put bricks on his head, but it didn't work. His language is coming along nicely, too. lyb

    ReplyDelete
  3. WATERPARK???? Is this where all our tax money is going???? LOL

    ReplyDelete