

Yesterday, The Vlk's shed a tear and departed with a loved one or should I say 'ones'. Monsoon lost his beautiful testicles and the ability to pro-create. Sadly, no one will miss those beloved testicles and the could've been kittens. Even today, Monsoon has already forgotten about his testes. Let's all bow our heads in mourning but lift them again to chug a beer-bong and party. I wonder what the vet does with those? Will they be thrown out? Should I go back and save them so I can bury them in my backyard?
Guess what?!?!?!?!...I bought a computer yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Dean's awesome time and assistance, I have purchased a sweet desktop from NewEgg.com YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for me!!!!! It should arrive from Dell next week. Ross, you can have your lovely computer back. Thanks for letting me borrow it.
lyb
Well....I certainly am glad that Monsoon is a clean cat! If this were Gracie it would not be a pretty picture. :)) I hope Monsoon is healing well.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are getting your pc issues resolved and moving forward. Thanks Dean! From talking with Dean it sounds like you are getting an incredible deal. Wonderful, you deserve it!
I love you!!!
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures, Doll...you, as always, are TOO MUCH! ROTFLOL! Daisy
ReplyDeleteWell, thank you for your lovely comments. I believe that Monsoon had a beautiful sac that should be shared on the internet...it's just too bad that the "beautiful sac" is half the size and only half as adorable. What are we going to do for Daisy's b-day? Yes, Avi and I are making the trek up to crazy-ville...aka Daisy Haven Farm. Also, Josef will most likely come b/c he'll be back from tour, yayayayayay! lyb
ReplyDelete