Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Secret Garden Blooms







My Garden is now blooming. I posted before but had to delete it as I posted old photos. If it is still in the blog when I post this new one I apologize and, if not, then you have been spared and shame on you for not checking your blog more often. :)) It takes twenty-four hours for deleted posts to vanish. Poof!

So my garden is now blooming. I have tigerlillies, daisies, some bluebells, white flowers, orange flowers, creamy soft yellow flowers and a whole mish mash mess of other flowers. The bugs have been eating them but I have been a generous soul and not mind the little bit of crop the bugs have endeavored to consume. However, I did draw the line with the aphids and the japanese beetles. It really hasnt been too terribly awful this summer. I spend relaxing evenings watering the garden, picking weeds, and admiring individual blooms. Stopping to smell the roses, per se. How often have you three stopped to smell the roses? I offer you an opportunity to come and take a moment to relax and breathe in. To stop and admire a simple bloom. I might even let you water if you are really, really good. I love you all whole sky.

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing the pics of your garden. I love the blooming flowers and your setup. Good for you. I think the tiger lilies would be my favorite, though the pink flowers are tempting. How's my plant doing at your place? Is it behaving itself? If not, threaten to take its cell phone away or its Ipod. That should do the trick. Take care. lyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great Mama! Can't wait to see them in December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Momma, So cool to see how much those seedlings have grown! Remember we were so skeptical that you'd see any kind of blooming or growth this year! WOW! It's obviously your care and attention (and watering) that's making the garden flourish! YEA! Love, Daisy

    ReplyDelete