1) Will the girls ever eat dry food again?
2) If I put dry food out will they give me one of those looks saying, "umm no, I'm waiting for the good stuff"?
3) Now that there isn't food out 24/7 will I become the target of their food-based aggressions before feeding time? I seem to remember some early-morning nose biting from Arielle...oy vey!


aaaaawwww, Arielle!!!! Yeah, she was awesome. Too bad Dot chased her away. I even found her one time and brought her home and the first time the door opened, she was gone again. I hope your girls won't be aggressive around food time. I'm wondering the same thing. lyb
ReplyDeleteWell, I thought my cats would be pests about the wet food too...but the only cat that is a pest about it is Dot, and since she's a Miss Piss about everything, it's not out of character anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteI think if you're going away, they'll eat the dry food, as that's what available to them!
I don't plan on my cats eating dry food in the future.
Love ya!
Daisy
yeayh...so considering Economy and Sanity I think i'm going to do a wet-dry mix in the morning and then dry in the evening. It's going well for now...
ReplyDeleteI have to reread the email as to why I should switch my cats to wet food. They are doing well on the dry, very expensive, balanced, high quality, Wellness brand. Gee, I hope I didn't delete that email.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
If you need the email again, Momma, let me know and I'll re-send!
ReplyDelete