Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Plane Captain, Jo


He's officially a Plane Captain!!!! He is so excited that his name is on a jet!!!!! And "Tabor" is his home town in Czech, just incase you were wondering. Yay for Josef!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! SOOOO cool! Congrats to Josef! Do all the Plane Captains get their names and hometowns on their plane? Very cool that they put his hometown in Czech on there! Thanks for posting the pic Doll! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, all of the Plane Captains get their names and hometowns on the jets. Josef was so excited to show me! I don't blame him. lyb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photo! Thanks for sharing. Mazel Tov to Josef. We are very proud of him. Is hometown birthplace? I was surprised to see that as his hometown. But I was so happy to see this picture and honor for Josef who has worked so hard for this. He soooooo deserves this honor.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! When do we get some video of him dogfighting? Maybe he could sneak in a digital camera on his next mission and tell fart jokes while flying. That would be fun

    yay Josef! We're all proud

    ReplyDelete