Sunday, January 20, 2008

The First Snow in VA Beach


This morning, Avi and I woke up to a slow falling of snow. It's a very cool sight, considering it has been in the 50's for the past week. Today, the temperatures are around 33 degrees...a bit cooler that normal. This is, most likely the most amount of snow we'll get. Ross, try not to laugh too hard. lyb



2 comments:

  1. Nice snow Molly!

    Was it coming down in the video? I couldn't tell.

    And I LOVE how you predicted my laughter! I'm used to snow every couple weeks and the weird thing is that it snows several inches and then it all melts 3-4 days later and then the process repeats. strange but COOL (as I love snow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the snow with us. We have had just about as much. Keep saying we are getting snow and then hardly any comes. I want a big snow storm. I bet Avi loved the snow!

    I like your arrangement in the living room. It's fun to rearrange once in a while. Especially during the winter blues.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete