Sunday, January 27, 2008

Does It Taste Good?


And the survey says...YES! I battered and fried some turkey breast cutlets then put it with rice and cranberry sauce...it was good. It was an easy dish to make but the frying was messy and not too healthy, so I give it a 4 out of 10. It was tasty, though. I love you all. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mol, that looks good. I like to post recipes to

    http://www.recipezaar.com (recipezaar, it's where the recipes are!)

    and they will give you nutritional info etc. It's the only site I go to for recipes. I have posted a bunch and you can search for me "nin4nin" but ANYWAY if you sign up you can see just how bad for you that dinner was! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Molly! I heard a great idea for an alternative to frying foul. You soak the chicken/turkey in buttermile and then lightly coat in seasoned crumbs or flour mix and bake it. It comes out just like it was fried but not all the bad cholesterol. The buttermilk is very good for you too. I saw this on a cooking show. Its a great idea! I love the cranberry that you added. You can also buy fresh cranberries in the produce too. I often put that in salads as well.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete