Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How far she's come....

(This is an update from Clue's owner, Melinda. She has a whole video blog of Clue's progress since before she first foundered.)



This is Clue, my Quarter Horse mare who is in the process of recovering from compensatory laminitis. Long story short (especially if you've been following the whole Clue saga), Daisy Bicking of Daisy Haven Farm is the only professional I spoke to who advised AGAINST euthanization or some complex surgery that I couldn't possibly afford (and with limited probability for success). This was Clue's last chance, and I am so glad I listened! She is a fighter and loves life, if you can't tell. :) Thank you Daisy for all that you do; Daisy actually is the one who filmed this for me. It was the best Christmas present I could ever receive.

(And for those of you who can't remember what Clue was like BEFORE she foundered and how she got here:)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing documentary! Even though I know what you do, when I see it in before and after video, it is even more incredible. Excellent presentation. Bravo to you, Daisy. Great idea putting together this piece!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete