




Hello All,
I apologize for not blogging in a while, things have been hectic down here. Josef left on the U.S.S. Harry S. Truman, today for a 29 day tour. They will be practicing drills and things for the deployment in September. I'm excited for Josef's first trip at sea. I hope she [The Sea] will be good to him (and them).
I gave Avi a haircut today and I wanted to share the adorable results with you. I hope this message meets you in good health and well-being. lyb
Love the haircut, Doll, but I have to say I'm somewhat partial to Avi's curls! :) The picture of Avi and Josef is precious! xxoo Daisy
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Molly on several points! Avi is of course adorable. He is so cute. What a happy little boy. The picture of Tata and Avi is a keeper. And...I love your floors and your front door is beautiful. Very nice! Look forward to seeing you next week, sweetie. Thanks for blogging these pictures. They are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love you.