Hi Doll! I just wanted to share some of the pics from the recital with you! I am going to put them all on CD and mail it to you...but here are some
The Éclair Cake was a hit! We even got the FOOD picture here for you! Ross had Bagels and Lox and YUMMY salad and dessert and drinks! The food was decimated by the end.
Ross lectured Rabbi Paskoff in the receiving line...
When I can figure out how to post a video I'll post
Hey, thanks for posting the pictures of Ross' Recital so quickly, Daisy. They are great. I love the one of Ross and Rabbi Paskoff. Great technique, Ross, with the wagging finger. Its Rabbi Paskoff's turn to be on the receiving end now!!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Wow, I'm so pissed that I missed your recital, just from the pics alone. I'm glad Rabbi Paskoff made the trek to Ny for you, Rossi. He's a great guy. Daisy, thanks for posting the pics so quickly and keeping me in the loop. Ross and Daisy look adorable with the Eclair Cake. The group photo (without Molly) is great, too. I am so sad that I coulnd't have been in the family photo, oh well. Avi has been out of school all week and may return tomorrow, depending on how he feels. It was vital to his health that we stay home, I'm still sad we couldn't be there, though.
ReplyDeletelyb
Thanks for the pics Daisy! It is all a whirlwind in my memory!!!
ReplyDeleteMolly, don't worry about it - you did what you had to for your son. THAT is important