
Hi All!,
I drew this sketch while at work on 3-3-07. That should be an example of just how busy I am there. Thank goodness I am starting my NEW JOB AT CDC on 3-16-07!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayayyayayay!!!!!!!!! I am way too excited!
Anyway, I'm sorry that I missed Ross' recital but It wouldn't have been a good scene with Avi so sick. My thoughts were with you every second, Rossi. Congrats, I heard you were breath-taking.
I'll be taking Avi to the doc tomorrow and we'll get him all fixed up. I'm concerned about his deep cough. It's making him unable to sleep and hurting his throat. He's refusing to take a cough med, also.
Josef just came home from work and is showing the same symptoms as Avi. It also doesn't help him to be working on jets all day in the cold. So I'll be taking care of my two sick boys for the next few days...boo boo boo boo.
Take care, ya'll.
Awww - sorry to hear it Molly!
ReplyDeleteThe recital was great and you (both) were missed. Hope Avi feels better (c:
Lyb
Congratulations on the new job Molly!! You deserve this new career. CDC sounds wonderful and it will be great to be so close to Avi.
ReplyDeleteWe all missed you at the recital but you were right not to take Avi out into the cold. It would have been hard on him with such a long ride. Fortunately Ross made a video of his incredible performance which we can all watch. You will have an opportunity to enjoy it! And you will!!!
I love you second drawing. Do more do more. You should frame it rather than magnatize it to the refrigerator. Your work is stellar and needs to be treated with regard. Why not start a porfolio? I am just so impressed! I think the shape of your people are taking different form; they look different than your older drawings. They are more mature drawings. I can see that you have grown as an artist. Bravo!
I love you!