Friday, March 9, 2007

Movie About Autism



Mom - what do you say - yes? no?

3 comments:

  1. Ross, Thanks for posting this Movie. The cast is fantastic. The clips of the adult with autism which seems to be asperger's syndrome are pretty accurate from what I can tell thus far. With this cast I think it is a must see. It seems the writer is using the autism spectrum to discuss how people in general block emotional truama. I find it kind of true that it often it is the words of the person with autism that helps us understand our own feelings the best. Unfortunately, I am not certain how clear they ever become with their own feelings but for a minority.

    Thanks for sharing this Rossi.

    I love you.

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the movie looks great, but Snape and Trinity getting together is just a bit WEIRD! Think of the kids they'd have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see this movie. Is it out in the theatres? It looks very good. lyb

    ReplyDelete