




Yay for Ross' B-day!!!! Here are some pics from his special day...actually it was today, but not really, 'cause there was no 29Th this year.
Things are going really well here. I am up for an interview (finally) for the Teacher's Assistant position at Avi's Preschool (Child and Development Center)...yayayayayay...and the Director and I are very friendly acquaintances, so she said I'm basically "in" but we just have to go through the motions. I have the interview tomorrow at 11:30AM then Monday I have to fill out the paperwork and get the "Indoc" process going so they can hire me and open the classroom, asap. There are hundreds of kiddos on the waiting list for CDC, so the Director (Carlotta) is working expeditiously to hire and open the classrooms for these kids. I am very excited for this opportunity. It'll be a dramatic change from the Fitness Center...for the better. Plus, I'll be making almost twice as much $ at CDC than I am at the Fitness Center. Things are looking up. Take care, ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment