




Yay, today I took Avi to Preschool then came home and worked on his room. I finished the outline for the Choo-Choo and started painting it. I also added second coats to other areas of the room. This is what I have done so far...and I'm very happy with the results. lyb
Wow! I don't know where you get your ideas but you have some really fantastic ones!! When you put it together I say "oh yea, I see it." but before that I cannot conceptualize it. Of couse the room is perfect shape for a train. It is an art how you put this all together in your head and make it a reality. The art on the wall is beautiful and perfect in color, design, and production. Bravo, Molly. Avi is a very lucky lil boy. Thomas the Train will be envious!!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
WOW, Doll!
ReplyDeleteYou've been BUSY! Looks amazing!
Love the room!
Daisy