Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Avi''s New Table and Chairs






Thank you so much to Doda, Dod Dean, Dod Ross, and Savtah, for Avi's b-day table and chairs.
They are absolutely amazing and a work of art...just gorgeous. Avi already loves them and has been using them to color and eat. Again, thank you so much for the wonderful gift and for putting so much thought into it. And it matches my livingroom perfectly. lyb







3 comments:

  1. WOW! They look great! I'm so glad Avi likes them! And they really match? The red in the barn? We were hoping they weren't goofy...so I'm so glad that you like them, and Avi is already using them! YEA! Love ya,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again!!!!! They are EXACTLY what we were looking for, for Avi. And they match really well. You'll see in three weeks
    :-) lyb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see Avi already using his table and chairs. I am so glad he is enjoying it. And the barn looks like it is about the same color as your walls. I remember how much you all enjoyed your table and chairs when you were little. Good memories. BTW..your curtains look great with your wall color.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete