Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You built a tunnel....we decided on a MOAT!

First we dug a trench around the azaleas....


Then we filled it with water.....


Ok, no really....we just moved the azaleas so we had a nice open walkway for the winter! We put them in the woods in front of the house near the cul-de-sac so they'll get more sun! Then this winter I'll plan a new garden/path to build when spring rolls around! What do you all think?


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your transformation. the house looks bigger now and is more open. I think it needs something for decoration, though. You plan really great gardens, so I know it's going to look amazing in the spring. lyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I was really tired of running into the azaleas everytime I walked to your front door. Your house looks better now too. I like where you put your azaleas too. The sun should really bring out those flowers in the spring!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!

    Since you've been cooking more, how about planting a Daisy-friendly veggie garden. You could start with an artichoke plant. And then an Omaha Steaks plant, and then an orange chicken plant. Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete