Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cupcakes At Avi's School














On Wednesday, October 17, I brought in cupcakes to Avi's class for his b-day. All of the kids loved the cupcakes and had a great getting messy with them. Avi was happy to be the center of attention. In the pictures are two adults who are Avi's teachers, Ms Julia and Ms Theresa. They are sooo wonderful and Avi is getting a fantastic education from them. I am grateful for their kindness, generosity, creativity, and excellent ability to teach to Preschoolers. Avi has learned so much and applied it outside of the classroom. That tells me that he is being taught very well and the right way. I know their curriculum and their activities with the Preschoolers, so I know how they are being taught and I'm impressed. I think it is also a clue that Avi never wants to leave school when we come to get him. It takes me 10 minutes to persuade him to go home. The other boy that I posted a picture is Avi's best friend, Christopher. They are glued at the hip at school. He was at Avi's b-day party. His mom is really nice, too. I had his little brother in my class when I worked there. lyb

2 comments:

  1. Avi's school looks really nice Doll! It was nice of you to bring in cupcakes for Avi's birthday! Made him feel special and was nice for the kids (and teachers!) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cupcakes at school for birthdays.....TRADITION CONTINUES!
    Deja vu, eh Molly? Remember your cupcakes for your birthday at school? And now here you are bringing cupcakes for your child. Avi has a nice school and nice group of friends. Looks fun! Thanks for sharing the joy with us.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete