This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.
Incase you hadn't noticed...On Sunday, Sept 30, I trimmed Avi's hair. Now it isn't so fro-y, but I miss his curls. He looks like a little man with short hair and adorable at that. I think he looks fabulous either way, but I am strictly biost! lyb
I am biased too but I dont think it matters because Avi is truly handsome with or without curls. What a cutie!! You sure are getting great photographs of him in the blog. But then you do have a great subject!!
I am biased too but I dont think it matters because Avi is truly handsome with or without curls. What a cutie!! You sure are getting great photographs of him in the blog. But then you do have a great subject!!
ReplyDeleteI love you!