Friday, October 19, 2007

Trigger Under Saddle!

Just wanted to share some pics...my "little boy" is growing up!

This is Day 2 Under Saddle!

3 comments:

  1. He looks so great, Daisy!!! He is such a big boy !!!!!!! It's wonderful that he's in training. How's he do under saddle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice! Trigger just looks beautiful under saddle. What a gorgeous horse. It looks like he is listening. Or well selected pictures LOL. I am so excited for you and Trigger, Daisy. I look at Windy's Championship pictures and how healthy he is and know the places that Trigger will be going. It is all very exciting for you TWO!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only minor selective picture posting. Hes doing typical baby stuff...doesn't know what to do with his head, so he twists it around a bit. His biggest hurdle to overcome right now is that he doesn't want to go forward...quite lazy actually! Pam asked me for a WHIP yesterday to back up her leg! Can you believe it? It's a good problem to have though! Rather that than the alternative of bolting and racing around uncontrolled! ;)

    ReplyDelete