
Well after seven years we all managed to gather together for a meal and conversation. It was a nice time. We had good food, good talk, good times for all. :)) Phew!
I love you.
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
WOW, what a great picture! Says a TON about the personalities in the family though! You can read a lot in the body language of those in the pic! BTW: I think you look the best out of everyone mom! ;) Love, Daisy
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice picture, Mom. Everyone looks happy and you look fantastic. I would never guess that GrandMolly is going to be 90 years old! She looks so youthful. I'm glad you got a chance to visit with the Fam.
ReplyDeletelyb
Yeah, GrandMolly and I are HOT. No doubt, we are ready to hit the town!
ReplyDeleteI love you...From Hot Mama